Our mission is to provide bicycles to members of the community who would otherwise not have the means to obtain a bicycle and to empower people to maintain their own bicycle and provide accessible learning opportunities for all levels of ability.
- To re-use old bicycles and bicycle parts to keep environmental and financial costs low, thereby keeping useful resources from going to landfill.
- We advocate environmental preservation and conservation by encouraging the use of the bicycle as a sustainable form of transportation and recreation
- To promote cycling as a safe, viable and affordable transport option.
- We are not-for profit and any profits will go back into the project.
- Reduce landfill by repairing and recycling unwanted bicycles
- Facilitate access to cycling and bicycle maintenance as a sustainable means of transport in order to reduce traffic congestion and pollution
- Empower women to gain access to an independent means of transport
- Provide low-cost bicycles to marginalised members of our community
- Help members of the community to keep fit and healthy
- Offer opportunities to enhance community connectedness and social inclusion to both our clients and our volunteers